This program offers export-related assistance to Victorian businesses to expand capabilities into international markets. Global Victoria’s Access Program gives Victorian organisations a key advantage and leverages its ability to understand the inside culture of a new country market.
The Access Program aims to help Victorian companies to:
- forge new relationships with partners
- market their products more effectively
- set up an operation in the region.
Local Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) office staff in these markets can provide:
- market intelligence
- strategies for market entry
- cultural training
- introductions and networking
- agent identification
- product/service evaluation
- initial market research
- logistical support
Victorian businesses visiting VGTIs to identify export opportunities in the regions may be eligible to use the VGTIs services outlined above.