A diverse and inclusive workforce is good for business. It encourages acceptance and respectful behaviour and minimises the risk of discrimination. This course shows how to promote diversity, prevent discrimination, minimise the risk of discrimination and encourage a culture of acceptance and respectful behaviour.
- information on how a diverse workforce can benefit your business
- tips to help you promote diversity and inclusion
- step-by-step guidance on preventing discrimination
- interactive scenarios to help you respond to a discrimination complaint
- downloadable resources and links to further information.
The Fair Work Ombudsman, is an independent statutory agency of the Government of Australia that serves as the central point of contact for free advice and information on the Australian national workplace relations system.