Innovation and Entrepreneurship guides you on the journey from ideation to validation of a pitch-ready concept. Along the way, you will develop an understanding of both design thinking and planning, idea validation and how to conceptualise a marketing strategy for launch.
- Where do good ideas come from?
- Validation of business ideas
- The business model canvas & the go-to market strategy
- An innovative mindset for launch.
- Explain the role and importance of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Compare and understand the new venture journey and process of designing an innovative concept and MVP
- Understand the key elements of a value proposition and what makes a value proposition attractive
- Explain the merits of having an ongoing creative mindset in entrepreneurship.
Content sits on the University Learning Management system and you will need to create a profile to login to access it. If you require assistance or have difficulties creating an account, please contact the University of Melbourne Support Team.