In collaboration with Business Victoria, Restaurant & Catering Association are proud to offer Managing Customer Expectations, a guide to the hospitality industry training. This training is offered free to small business owners in Victoria to equip them with the tools, templates and resources for the business to plan, start and thrive.
At the completion of the course and competency given, you are awarded a digital badge (within 24 hours) which can be added to your LinkedIn profile, website, digital streams and CV and/or resume.
- COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice understanding
- Managing customer understanding and expectations
- Managing difficult situations and behaviours
- Maintaining currency with health department directives
The training comes with complimentary templates, including:
- Managing Customer Expectations Checklist
- Managing an Outbreak Checklist
- Contact Register
- Staff Induction Checklist
Restaurant & Catering Australia (R&CA) is the peak industry body representing over 47,000 cafes, restaurants, and catering businesses across Australia. R&CA’s strategic focus is to ensure owners and operators within the hospitality industry remain profitable and sustainable. R&CA also aims to support the continuous improvement of industry standards and professionalism in the sector.
This course is available in the following languages: