In collaboration with Business Victoria, Restaurant & Catering Association are proud to offer Managing Customer Expectations, a guide to the hospitality industry training. This training is offered free to small business owners in Victoria to equip them with the tools, templates and resources for the business to plan, start and thrive.
It covers the following areas:
- COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice understanding
- Managing customer understanding and expectations
- Managing difficult situations and behaviours
- Maintaining currency with health department directives
The training comes with complimentary templates, including:
- Managing Customer Expectations Checklist
- Managing an Outbreak Checklist
- Contact Register
- Staff Induction Checklist
The Managing Customer Expectations, a guide to the hospitality industry training is offered specifically for small business owners in Victoria and is offered free.
At the completion of the course and competency given, you are awarded a digital badge (within 24 hours) which can be added to your LinkedIn profile, website, digital streams and CV and/or resume.