To be a high performing business you need to have high performing employees. As an employer or manager, there are steps you can take to maintain good performance, as well as deal with underperformance issues if they arise.
This course contains practical information to help you:
- set up a performance management system
- conduct effective performance conversations
- conduct performance evaluations
- motivate employees by rewarding and recognising good performance
- locate downloadable resources, templates and links to further information.