To be a high performing business you need to have high performing employees. As an employer or manager, there are steps you can take to maintain good performance, as well as deal with underperformance issues if they arise.
- set up a performance management system
- conduct effective performance conversations
- conduct performance evaluations
- motivate employees by rewarding and recognising good performance
- locate downloadable resources, templates and links to further information.
The Fair Work Ombudsman is an independent statutory agency of the Government of Australia that serves as the central point of contact for free advice and information on the Australian national workplace relations system.