Good record-keeping practices are vital for employers to meet their legal obligations, keep track of how their business is going and make informed decisions about the future. This course will teach you how to make, update and manage employment records for your business. This course includes:
- guidance on when to make, update and provide records for your employees
- advice on what to include in pay slips
- details about your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act
- practical tips on setting up a record-keeping system
- links to downloadable resources and further information.