Strategic Management and Marketing firstly looks at Management at three levels; organisational, teams and individuals, including ourselves. Through these lenses, it considers the ways in which Marketing is critical to the strategic growth of any business, particularly in a challenging business environment.
- Managing the organization
- Managing groups and teams
- Managing self
- Developing marketing growth strategies.
- Analyse an organisation’s environment in response to change
- Identify the key elements involved in managing change
- Recognise different types of conflict in groups and teams and when conflict can be productive
- Improve the quality of decision-making relating to career
- Analyse a marketing strategy through a product’s life cycle.
Content sits on the University Learning Management system and you will need to create a profile to login to access it. If you require assistance or have difficulties creating an account, please contact the University of Melbourne Support Team.